11.7.07

P5 Camp Rules!

The P5 Camp was awesome!

We had lots of fun there.I was in group 5.I had to stay in a dormitory with other people.I wanted to sleep in a bed, not in a bunk. I guess it was just part of the camp. We played abseiling and rock climbing. Rock climbing was challenging and fun. So was abseiling.

While we played abseiling, others played the flying fox.There was also the rock wall. It was very hard to climb over the rock wall but our group helped each other up the rock wall.It was also very hard to push the heavyweights up.

There was also a hike to the summit of the Bukit Timah.It took us 2 1/2 hours to reach the top while it took us 1 1/2 hours to descend.We managed to reach the top.The view on top was beautiful.

I hope the next year P5's will like the camp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..u did all that?
Can call u macho now lah, issit??

Anonymous said...

don't know.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amir! This is Muthu! I just read your journal! You spent your holidays in Australia and it was really cool, right?